Skip to main content

I Am Asad (Poem)

 I Am Asad    (Poem) 


I am like a candle and I want to spread my light of goodness in the world, 

I am like a rose and I want to spread my fragrance in the world, 

I am like a lamb and I want to spread my innocence in the world, 

I am like a book and I want to spread my knowledge in the world, 

I am like a saint and I want to spread my wisdom in the world, 

I am like a beautiful garden and I want to spread my beauty in the world, 

I am like a pen and I want to write truth, love and compassion for humanity, 

I am a teacher and I want to spread the truth and knowledge in the world, 

I am like India and I want to spread my

love for everyone, 

I am "Asad" and I want to share love, trust and non-violence in the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India is Great (Poem) Part -1

 

Watan Ke Shaheed (Poem)

 

सच बोल रहा हूँ l (कविता)